Welcome to the ISACA San Diego Chapter
Our aim is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conduct regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout the area.
DETAILS Date/Time: Thursday. July 19th 12:00pm-1:30pm Location: Coleman University Topic: Building &...July 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
DETAILS Date/Time: Thursday. July 24-26 Topic: MISTI IT Audit and Controls Conference Chapter member...July 24 @ 8:00 am - July 26 @ 5:00 pm
DETAILS Date/Time: Thursday. September 20th 9:00-10:00sm Location: Online Topic: Continuous Assuranc...September 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
The San Diego Chapter of ISACA is focused on the following goals:
- The promote the continued professional education and training of our chapter’s members in the areas of information systems (IS) audit, governance, risk management, privacy, and security
- To grow our chapter’s membership to over 600 individuals
- To promote ISACA’s CyberSecurity Nexus certificate initiative
- To promote the advancement of careers in IS audit, governance, risk management, privacy and security
- To champion ISACA’s CISA, CISM, CGEIT, and CRISC certifications
- To collaborate with similar organizations in the region and to foster joint training and educational seminars
Our chapter invites members to participate and to share their goals and objectives for the profession.