Welcome to the ISACA San Diego Chapter
Our aim is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conduct regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout the area.
March Meeting: MITRE and the ATT&CK Framework: Its Uses and Growing Adoption
Thursday, March 22, 2019 from 12:00–1:15 P.M.
Hear from Alex Burkardt, Cybereason’s Field CTO, who is a lifelong technologist with nearly two decades of experience in cybersecurity.
Location: Amazon, 10300 Campus Point Drive Ste. 200, San Diego, CA 92121
The San Diego Chapter of ISACA is focused on the following goals:
- The promote the continued professional education and training of our chapter’s members in the areas of information systems (IS) audit, governance, risk management, privacy, and security
- To grow our chapter’s membership to over 600 individuals
- To promote ISACA’s CyberSecurity Nexus certificate initiative
- To promote the advancement of careers in IS audit, governance, risk management, privacy and security
- To champion ISACA’s CISA, CISM, CGEIT, and CRISC certifications
- To collaborate with similar organizations in the region and to foster joint training and educational seminars
Our chapter invites members to participate and to share their goals and objectives for the profession.