Welcome to the ISACA San Diego Chapter
Our aim is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conduct regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout the area.
Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 9:00 AM – Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 5:00 PM (PDT) 2-Day Penetration ...May 9 - May 10
Mon, May 14, 2018 46th Annual Accounting Day 2018 Click Here To Register Summary Bringing a full day...May 14
The San Diego Chapter of ISACA is focused on the following goals:
- The promote the continued professional education and training of our chapter’s members in the areas of information systems (IS) audit, governance, risk management, privacy, and security
- To grow our chapter’s membership to over 600 individuals
- To promote ISACA’s CyberSecurity Nexus certificate initiative
- To promote the advancement of careers in IS audit, governance, risk management, privacy and security
- To champion ISACA’s CISA, CISM, CGEIT, and CRISC certifications
- To collaborate with similar organizations in the region and to foster joint training and educational seminars
Our chapter invites members to participate and to share their goals and objectives for the profession.