Date/Time: Thursday. May 31st 9:00am
Location: Online Webinar
Topic: IT Governance Principles and Know Your Board’s GEIT Score
Speaker: Cliff Chase
Security automation includes a wide range of technologies, many of which can help shrink the attack surface by driving improvements in firewall and security policy management and vulnerability/threat management. However, whether you’re struggling with compliance and network changes, tasked with auditing and reporting, or grappling with vulnerability discovery and prioritization, deciding where to automate is challenging.
Join Skybox Technical Director Cliff Chase to examine where automation makes the most sense and why it’s essential to effectively controlling and managing your attack surface.
Register to learn:
– How automaton can be used to merge myriad data sources that contain information about your network — including on-prem, multi-cloud and even OT
– How this can then be turned into a “queryable” network model that can be used for things like path analysis, attack simulation and more
– Which critical workflows in firewall and security policy management are ripe for automation, such as change management
– Why analytics–driven automation is needed to analyze vulnerabilities in the complete context of your attack surface
– How automated analysis can identify best vulnerability remediation options — and not just available patches
Ask questions and exchange insight on how automated solutions can help build a holistic, proactive attack surface management program
Cliff Chase is the North American technical director at Skybox Security where he leads the region’s sales engineering team. Prior to Skybox, he served as a senior–level systems engineer with Symantec and AcivIdentify and has held similar roles at Sophos and Tumbleweed Communications (now Axway), among others.